Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.

Trying to connect my samsung avegalaxy 5 to my fitbit. I do

Customer Question

trying to connect my samsung avegalaxy 5 to my fitbit. I do not he phoneave email on th
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. In outline what you need to do with your phone is: 1. have the FitBit app on it.2. set the Bluetooth to On, on your phone. Also allow pairing.3. set the Bluetooth to On, on your FitBit.4. pair the phone to the FitBit, via Bluetooth.5. then when paired, you can connect.6. and then you should be able to use the FitBit app also, over that Bluetooth link. At what point in this process is there trouble (if you have already followed through all steps in that order) ?