James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Unable to connect windows live" Group policy service prevents

Customer Question

Unable to connect windows live" Group policy service prevents standard users from signing in........" What's the problem ??
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Ruth and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.When did the problem start?Is the computer part of a domain or a work computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Computer for my person home use. Started having trouble Sat. 4/ 9. Email access returned via Live Mail 4/11. Access again denied 4/16. Have been unable to connect since. Per GoDaay Tecch they have had other clients complain of the same problem "Unable to connect windows live group policy by standard users......"
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the info Ruth.Where does GoDaddy come in all of this?Do you currently have access to the computer and are you contacting me from it?
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Billing should be contacting you about the remote assistance shortly.In the meantime we can get connected
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
From your computer click the following link: click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin