James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Today I began to get multiple notices that "exchange password

Customer Question

Today I began to get multiple notices that "exchange password *****
Enter your password ***** Internet Accounts." I have entered all the passwords I know and nothing is accepted. Thank you for your help. Neil McBride
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, what email client are you using, Outlook 2010, Thunderbird, mac mail? And , would you prefer to have me connect to your computer from here and fix the issue directly, or do you want me to guide you via written support instead? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.