James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have the same email, and know today i can go in

Customer Question

For years i have the same email, and know today i can go in with my computer.
only on my phone????
My email address is***@******.***
Please advise
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please what happens when you try to sign into your Yahoo account via your phone please? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard