James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Unable to access links on windows live mail. Cannot open certain

Customer Question

unable to access links on windows live mail. Cannot open certain attachments. Receive statement frequently "This file does not have a program associated with this action"
Unable to respond to various websites. Also receive message when booting computer "incompatible program" inside a yellow triangle.
Arthur Henderson
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Arthur, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. I believe you have several file and program association issues on your Windows 7 computer. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How much does it cost?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Arthur,Thank you for writing back. I just sent you the formal offer. Please accept it so that we can start the secure remote assistance. Thank you.Jess