Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a samsung 10.1 tablet that works fine with the exception

Customer Question

I have a samsung 10.1 tablet that works fine with the exception that it is now telling me that email synch has been turned off along with alendars, etc. Can you please tell me how to turn Master synch back on?
Thank you
Terry
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
what email app are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really do not know what email app as itcame with the tablet
Can you really do remote access on this tablet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If so go ahead
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tell me what you want to do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or what you want me to do to start remote access.
remote access will not work on tablet as the software will not support a remote connectionhowever let me know that are you using the email app that came on the tablet at time of purchase or you installed any additional one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It came at time of purchase
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
give me a moment or 2 here..i am checking
which email service are you using
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
On your home screen drag the status bar down.Now you will get options like Multi window, GPS, Screen Rotation,etctap on Sync and your master sync will be enabled.let me know if you are able to find these options
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can send but cannot receive
I am sorry but i see that my fellow expert is already answering the same question you have requested for the second time.My mistake i was not able to make out that this is a duplicate question.I will opt out and will let him continue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard is working on my other Samdung tablet with keyboard. You and I are the only one conversing on this problem
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
HiAre you still there
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Let me know your email id..
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****, My name is ***** ***** of the expert in Android/computer category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert.. I wish to know your email ID, please share when you are back...** Also let me know whether it had worked before?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it has worked before
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Are you available now
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
If possible can you install "TeamViewer Quick support" from PlayStore. It helps me to connect your tabOnce installed, you may just share me the Teamviewer ID Waiting for your replyThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will install tomorrow
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for replying..Share Teamviewer ID when its done Regards,Fiyaz
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please return the $42.00 you charged me for your service and DO NOT charge me monthly
***** *****
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****, i am waiting for your reply... You have been changed only for this question. If we are not able to resolve issue, you will get refund for this
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Aren't you able to install teamviewer on your tablet...(You don't have to pay anymore)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked two questions and Richsrd answered once when I replied I never heard from him again it was my understanding that I had a trial period for seven days where I could ask any question and it would be answered quickly. That has not been the case as I guess tablets are to hard to work on especially since remote access can not be accessed. Are you now after three days telling me that you can?
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****, I don't know what happened. On my last post i requested you to install teamviewer on your tablet and you accepted that you will install it. So i was waiting for you to install app and get ID from it.. Please let me know if you have any trouble installing teamviewer on it.Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do you want me to share? With email ?
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
just type the id here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What id
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you want quick supporter or quick support for Samsung
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 11:38 and I am going to bed tell me when you will be back to work
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Open Teamviewer Quick support .. You can see the ID once its openedThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well Otis download rand open to everyone
Id 123 456 789
Or
193 499 171
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still up for a few minutes let me know if we have paired because I cannot find a way to share this with you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good night
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Terry, i am sorry...I though you went to sleep. I was not aware that you were waiting ..**Take Good Sleep..We can see tomorrowGood Night :)**Reply when you are backThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Arsufi2002
imhave been able to vontact you using my email account as all email to terry is transferring to that address
I have downloaded Teamviewer as you requested but do not know how to use it apparently as I tried to send id to you before I went to bed this morning. I am using this tablet now
Terry
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Terry, Are you available now... I will be there for next 1 hr waiting for your reply