James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a samsung 10.1 tablet that works fine with the exception

Customer Question

I have a samsung 10.1 tablet that works fine with the exception that it is now telling me that email synch has been turned off along with alendars, etc. Can you please tell me how to turn Master synch back on?
Thank you
Terry
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 10 months ago.
what email app are you using?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I really do not know what email app as itcame with the tablet
Can you really do remote access on this tablet?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If so go ahead
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Tell me what you want to do
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Or what you want me to do to start remote access.
remote access will not work on tablet as the software will not support a remote connectionhowever let me know that are you using the email app that came on the tablet at time of purchase or you installed any additional one
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It came at time of purchase
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes
give me a moment or 2 here..i am checking
which email service are you using
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok
On your home screen drag the status bar down.Now you will get options like Multi window, GPS, Screen Rotation,etctap on Sync and your master sync will be enabled.let me know if you are able to find these options
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I can send but cannot receive
I am sorry but i see that my fellow expert is already answering the same question you have requested for the second time.My mistake i was not able to make out that this is a duplicate question.I will opt out and will let him continue.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Richard is working on my other Samdung tablet with keyboard. You and I are the only one conversing on this problem
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 10 months ago.
HiAre you still there
Let me know your email id..
Dear *****, My name is ***** ***** of the expert in Android/computer category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert.. I wish to know your email ID, please share when you are back...** Also let me know whether it had worked before?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
***@******.***
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes it has worked before
Hi,Are you available now
If possible can you install "TeamViewer Quick support" from PlayStore. It helps me to connect your tabOnce installed, you may just share me the Teamviewer ID Waiting for your replyThanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will install tomorrow
Thanks for replying..Share Teamviewer ID when its done Regards,Fiyaz
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please return the $42.00 you charged me for your service and DO NOT charge me monthly
***** *****
Dear *****, i am waiting for your reply... You have been changed only for this question. If we are not able to resolve issue, you will get refund for this
Aren't you able to install teamviewer on your tablet...(You don't have to pay anymore)
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I asked two questions and Richsrd answered once when I replied I never heard from him again it was my understanding that I had a trial period for seven days where I could ask any question and it would be answered quickly. That has not been the case as I guess tablets are to hard to work on especially since remote access can not be accessed. Are you now after three days telling me that you can?
Dear *****, I don't know what happened. On my last post i requested you to install teamviewer on your tablet and you accepted that you will install it. So i was waiting for you to install app and get ID from it.. Please let me know if you have any trouble installing teamviewer on it.Thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How do you want me to share? With email ?
just type the id here
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What id
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do you want quick supporter or quick support for Samsung
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is 11:38 and I am going to bed tell me when you will be back to work
Open Teamviewer Quick support .. You can see the ID once its openedThanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Well Otis download rand open to everyone
Id 123 456 789
Or
193 499 171
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am still up for a few minutes let me know if we have paired because I cannot find a way to share this with you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Good night
Terry, i am sorry...I though you went to sleep. I was not aware that you were waiting ..**Take Good Sleep..We can see tomorrowGood Night :)**Reply when you are backThanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Arsufi2002
imhave been able to vontact you using my email account as all email to terry is transferring to that address
I have downloaded Teamviewer as you requested but do not know how to use it apparently as I tried to send id to you before I went to bed this morning. I am using this tablet now
Terry
Hello Terry, Are you available now... I will be there for next 1 hr waiting for your reply