Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience

I do a newsletter to around 650 people at a minimum of once

Customer Question

I do a newsletter to around 650 people at a minimum of once a week, with supplements as needed. I have been sending it for over 8 years, and it has grown from a list of 75-80 to the present level. EVERYONE I send to has asked me to send the newsletter - we are all freemasons and the newsletter concerns activities in the area of the various lodges, and everyone receiving the newsletter has my email address in their friends list so it gets past their spam fighter. Now, all of a sudden my own email server is blocking my email because they look "spammy". When I went over 500 distribution I hooked up with MailChimp to get it to work, but now they have a blurb saying GMAIL may block some or all of the transmissions because my reply to address is a gmail account. I have to get this resolved because my readers get pissed when they don't get the newsletter. How can this issue be resolved?
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi! How do you know the server is blocking emails? Do you get an error message?
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.