Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am unable to call up my gmail sign-in page

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Nancy, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows computer or a Mac?Are you using a web browser to access your Gmail? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the issue while you watch?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I use a browser. For 2 days I kept getting a page that said something about an expired certificate. I just now tried to sign on and did successfully and received the 2 e-mail messages sent from you. At this point I don't need any further assistance. Thank you very much.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
You're welcome and thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, please let me know. I will be happy to help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like a refund on the $5.00.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for writing back. Here is the link about refunding:ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess