James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My mother has a windows live email account and has changed

Customer Question

my mother has a windows live email account and has changed her password ***** time warner cable . the sign in on web mail with TWC works fine but now her windows live email is asking for a sign in and will not take new password. my mother is 87 and does not know original password ***** why we changed it . please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi John, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about the issues. Can I remotely access her computer so that I can directly check the problem and fix the issues while you watch?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
just tell me
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Ok. Let us proceed to the easiest solution to prevent any further error to occur with her WLM (Windows Live Mail). Please check her email on the webmail and then confirm if ALL of her emails are intact there. That is, if the old emails in her WLM are still there in the webmail.Keep me posted.Jess