GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I purchased a Verizon phone. I want to cancel the plan as I

Customer Question

I purchased a Verizon phone. I want to cancel the plan as I can't use the phone. How do I do that nd how much do I owe because I never received a bill.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

HI there. My name is***** will do my best to help with you this. There are several different types of prepaid plans. Most require you to pay upfront, although a couple of them require a small monthly fee as well.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

It may very well be that you have already prepaid and that there is nothing to cancel. If you've already prepaid that might be why you haven't received a bill. Be sure to check your monthly bank statement to see if you are being charged a monthly fee from Versizon. If you aren't, then there is probably nothing to cancel.

To be find out more and to be sure, please take the following steps.

If you don't know your MyVerizon username and password ***** me know and I will try to help with that as well.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

When we are all done, if the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!