James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Here's a doozy . My partner bought a computer back

Customer Question

Here's a doozy for you. My partner bought a computer back in 2005 and selected a email for herself. I decided to set up a free account.
About two years ago, I could no longer get my hotmail emails anywhere but this computer.
Today, April 20th, I can no longer get my emails at all.
I know they switched to but that was o.k. at the time.
The site says that they will send me my password. This won't work either because my partner passed away, I don't have text messaging period. What do I do to get my emails????? I get about 50 a day!
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Once you accept the remote support offer, please click the link: Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".Download/allow and run this program to start remote session.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Sandy,Unfortunately, I am not a tech savy person. If you have any suggestions please let me know. If you don't then please do not put my deposit through. I will simply start all over with another type of email.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have waited all day for an answer. How much longer will I have to wait?
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
I apologize for the delay. I'm ready to help you with this now. Please let me know when you're ready to work with me. Thank you.