Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I cannot get into my email account because it keeps telling

Customer Question

i cannot get into my email account because it keeps telling me to create a new account
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it keeps coming up select an account to all google accounts
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: it tells me i can use mobile phones etc through this account
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you have issue with your gmail email account?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
- Go to email, and when it ask you to create a new account, click on the big letter icon at the upper right corner, then click on option "Sign out" (or click on your name or icon, etc. at the upper right corner, then click on "Sign out". Then if prompted, select the option to sign in a different account or to add account, and sign in your gmail email address, and check.- If that does not work, click on the website below:, then sign in your gmail email address and check. Then go to the website, and check.- If needed, shut down / restart the computer, and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.