michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

Can I recover my old e-mail since 2012-2015

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.you want to recover emails from your saved pst file or from the web.let me know your email address which you want o recover.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my e-mail address is***@******.***
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i want to recover my e-mail and all the attachment
how long back did you delete the emails of files which you want to recover?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i want to recover all my e-mail and attachment since 2012-2015
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
saved pst file and from the web
You will have to bear the true fact that we cannot recover emails deleted or trashed for more than 90 days of deletion.
Google keeps your e-mail for 60 days on their servers from the minute you delete it and then up to 90 to 120 days on backup storage drives.... so around 180 days all e-mail is kept after it is deleted from either Gmail or Google Apps.....
if you have saved the .pst files on any of the folder created on the gmail account it can be recovered or can be downloaded.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
only two to three week i accidentally deleted all my e-mail
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
its is possible to recover all my e-mail
i believe you have read my last post you can only recover deleted email from the trash not more than 90 days. Google server auto cleans the trash however if you have saved the emails on amy folders created by you that will be safe and intact and you can recovery them.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking true and professional answer. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you. You may refer to gmail recovery policy.https://support.google.com/mail/answer/78353?hl=en
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
so its possible to recover all my e-mail that i accidentally delete last two to three deleted.
yes you may try it in the trash bin.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can you help me recover all my e-mail
I can help you if the emails are there in the bin i can remote access and send it to your inbox.Remote assistance is an additional service request.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i'm not satisfied to you answer you did not the solve the problem , i want to refund my money.
I am sorry that you are not satisfied however i have provided you with true and professional information about the delete email policy from google.No one can change or retrieve deleted emails as i have already stated on my early answer that it cannot be recovered from the Gmail server Gmail service is not a third part service. I hope you will understand that it practically not possible. Just to be honest with my customer i have provided you turn and professional information.I hope you will understand and will not rate me negative for the the true and professional information i have provided.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You said I can recover my e-mail but not
I said i can recover but those which is there in the trash bin. I never said i can recover all you lost emails which is practically not possible. We are here to give you the correct and true information however if you check right from the first line of my answer i have never said it can be fully recovered. There are conditions and time period where you can recover the lost emails however in this case the time has been a long time and the server has purged the emails which cannot be retrieved by google itself