flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.

I signed up outlook account and gave the email address

Customer Question

I signed up for an outlook account and gave the email address to a number of associates. They sent me articles for our newsletters. When I went to that account I forgot my password. Microsoft sent me a code to reset my password. However, they sent it to my cell phone which I left behind. So, I opened another account with almost the same email address and now I can only can get into the second account. I need the information that was in the first account to edit and publish the newsletter. I'm desperate to get that information but no matter what I do I am blocked out of account 1.
My email address for account 1 is***@******.*** the address for account 2 is***@******.***. What do I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Do you now have access to your cell phone?- Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I checked my cell but I did not get a text answer from you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What number did you text the answer to?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If you can't text an answer to me at(###) ###-#### ***** cell phone, I do not want to pay you. If you will answer my question by text let me know within half an hour, otherwise I will make other arrangements.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have contacted others and ask them to send me a text. I received a text from each person. So now you want another $26 in order to give me a so called secure connection. Answer me, this sure feels like fraud to me and I intend to call Microsoft as I have with other scams and report my dissatisfaction with your service.
Hello, I am very sorry. For some reason, I was not given any notification of your previous posts. Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other. - Jason
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 6 months ago.
you need to go back to the original account and use the lost password ***** will send a new code to the cell phone and you can use that code to recover the account the new account will do you absolutely no good at all in getting the old emails.