James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My NAMe is ***** ***** I just accessed my email on THIS computer

Customer Question

my NAMe is ***** ***** I just accessed my email on THIS computer for the first time in about a month. It said I had 1200 but much fewer were showing and the most recent was dated 2/29/2016. Where are the rest, as I can't seem to download anymore? I have Mozilla Thunderbird.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Sometimes with issues like this, its easier to solve them if I connect to your computer temporarily, and inspect the error and repair it in person. Im very fluent with thunderbird and and I can definitely figure out whats going on. Would you like to try a screen sharing session, or would you prefer to have me help you via written support only? Thank you for your response KT, Dustin S.