GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds

Cant access 2 of my gmail account 1 is [email protected] which has an

Customer Question

Cant access 2 of my gmail account 1 is [email protected] which has an old number for recovery which I no longer have and the other is [email protected] (maiden name ) that ends in 88 put the number I have is 85528288 and that doesn't work my other numbers are(###) ###-####0420979807(###) ###-####0449873524.0450099580(###) ###-####can I contact someone or is there other way I've tried google recovery but it always locks me out for an hour
Category: Email
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We are already members we pay $88 a month it's under [email protected]
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this.

It sounds like you have tried all of the normal recovery methods, so at this point your only option will be to speak to alive person at Google about your Gmail account. It can be very difficult to find a phone number, but I have one for you. 1-***-***-**** Please be advised that the lines are automated, and requesting to speak with someone can lead to very lengthy wait times so get comfy and use a phone that you can put on speaker phone while you wait. When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to
settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you forget your password ***** the future.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for JustAnswer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Kirsty, did the contact information that I provided for Google help? Please keep me posted and let me know if you need further assistance. Please remember to rate my service. Thanks and have a great day!