Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I am using Chrome

Customer Question

I am using Chrome
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please try the following:- In Google Chrome program, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then select option History, then click on option History. Then click on the option Clear browsing data...at the top. Then next to the item Obliterate the following items from, click on the dropdown list, then click on option the beginning of time. Then check only the box Caches images and files. Then click on option Clear browsing data at the bottom, then wait a bit.- Next, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Google Chrome program, then click on option Settings. Then scroll down to the bottom, then click on option Reset settings. Then click on Reset. Then wait a bit, and then go to the aol.com website in Google Chrome program and check your email there.; If needed, close Google Chrome program, then re-open it and then go to the aol.com website in Google Chrome program and check your email there.- If that does not work, please answer my questions in my previous reply above, so I can troubleshoot further.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.