Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I keep getting mail delivery subsystem (delay) then (Failure)

Customer Question

I keep getting mail delivery subsystem (delay) then (Failure) messages. I actually do get the actual emails the message says are delayed anyway. I am literally gettinh hundreds of these messages. I have tried deleting the gmail account and then resetting up to no avail. Any help appreciated. Thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. For good measure, to ensure your account hasnt been hacked or spoofed for spam.. Can you log into gmail using a web browser, and then once logged in change your password ***** this page Once youve changed the password.. Monitor your gmail account.. Do the failure messages stop coming in within half an hour to an hour? If they dont stop coming in after an hour, we can try other steps as needed. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Changed password ***** still getting the mail delivery failures. Any other advice?
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Are they still coming in at the same frequency? Also, could you copy and paste the entire error message from one of the mail delivery failures you are getting, as the error messages will help ascertain what the issue is. Or, I can connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly. Dustin S.