Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I deleted my husband's archive gmail

Customer Question

I deleted my husband's archive gmail account yesterday and it took all of his gmail with it.
How can I recover the deleted emails?
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
Hi Karen. Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. May I ask, how you deleted his account? Did you delete it form the computer or did you go to google.com and sign in as him and request that the account be deleted? If you only deleted it from the computer, I can provide detailed instructions to help you recover it.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was deleting his 50,000 archived emails on our desktop Mac and the current emails disappeared with it.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was highlighting groups and deleting then going to trash and empty the deleted archive emails
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
Would you be willing me to allow me to log in, work on it while you watch and and see what I can do? We guarantee our work. If I can't help you there will be no charge, but I think I can get the current emails back for you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yes
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
Thank you. Please accept the Premium Service offer and a link will be generated that will allow us to connect.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** my transaction
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please respond to request
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
I will be happy to submit your request to customer service for a full refund. May i ask why though? As I mentioned before you will be entitled to a complete refund if I can't help.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
If it is the extra cost for the remote connection I have a couple of options for you. I can offer step by step instructions to help you do this yourself, or I can offer you the PREMIUM service at the lowest price that we are allowed to charge ($5). Please let me know your preference.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want to void my payment. Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please send an email voiding payment.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
You request has been forwarded to our billing department, You may follow up with them @*****@******.***. Have a nice day!