michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

I have GOT to delete my Hotmail account!!! ASAP!!! HELP

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
Click here to login to your hotmail account and follow the given steps to delete the account.Please note once you delete the account it cannot be recovered.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
click where?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is not helping me at all!
http://mail.live.com/mail/CloseAccountConfirmation.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0
did you get the link now?
Visit Hotmail's close your account page, and click "close account" to confirm. All your messages will be deleted immediately.
All your messages will be deleted immediately, you still have 270 days to reactivate your account. Simply login with your email/password, and your account will be reactivated. After 270 days, your email address is free for anyone to signup with.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.