James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Unable to get into my Outlook /Hotmail acct. Keep getting error

Customer Question

Unable to get into my Outlook /Hotmail acct. Keep getting error message from Microsoft stating having a problem, unable to get in, try again later! This has been going on for days..
Never had problems in past months..what gives????
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 9 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. To confirm, if you go to the hotmail.com website, you are not able to sign in and use your email address.Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Windows 7...and yes I guess we can do a remote session...
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=746093bf-422b-4741-87fe-d8f92e56e65b, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/jhllbu62. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,