James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Help! I received notice today that our msn account had been

Customer Question

Help! I received notice today that our msn account had been closed. I think that perhaps an incorrect VISA acct. caused the problem. I had submitted the new VISA# ***** month. Can this be corrected?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't know what more to say, except that the new VISA was submitted in March.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: No, except I want my account back, for Michael and Frances Wotton.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are there any instruction in that notice? Do not follow the instructions yet; just tell me the instructions, if any.What happens when you go to the outlook.com website (or hotmail.com website) and sign in your msn email address? Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please stay with me on this web page. When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.