James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Please help me recover my password ***** my email accounting

Customer Question

Please help me recover my password ***** my email accounting have tried everything
Category: Email
Expert:  derrickonline replied 7 months ago.
I'd be more than happy to assist you. Since you stated you went to g.co/recover I'm going to assume you have a Google account? I want to mention a few things you should be aware of... 1. Google is a free service (unless you're on the paid tier). Which means they will not provide you a number you can call to have this password ***** If you've forgotten your security questions to help you get back into your account, then you may as well be a hacker, disgruntled ex, etc. These security questions are to prevent outsiders from gaining access to someone's account. Google provides several methods including adding your cell phone number in the event you're locked out to validate you. 3. There have been situations where your account has been compromised, a hacker or adversary gained access to your account by getting access to your password ***** because they knew the answers to your security questions, and then updated your security questions and changed your password. This would effectively lock you for good. Before we go to worse case scenario can you tell me how far you've gotten?