James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My hot mail accounts is locked. I put in the code that was

Customer Question

My hot mail accounts is locked. I put in the code that was sent and it hasn't recovered the account. There is several things I need for my vacation
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you put in the code? Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just a little thing spinning for about the last 45 minutes
Do you mean your hotmail email address is not working at the hotmail.com website?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm on my phone. It locked me out because I was trying to log in from a different location
Go to the www.hotmail.com website on your phone then sign in your email there, then let me know what happens.Also, do you currently have access to a computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.