ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.

Every time I try to click onto on firefox i keep

Customer Question

Every time I try to click onto on firefox i keep getting a message that says secure connection failed the error code is SEC_ERROR_OCSP_FUTURE_RESPONSE. How do i resolve this problem so that i can visit my Yahoo e-mail account on firefox? My OS is windows 10.
Category: Email
Expert:  ChrisC replied 6 months ago.
Hi Juliette, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer! This error usually comes about because the date and/or time in your clock in the lower right corner of your screen is wrong. Check to see if that information is correct. If it's not, click on your clock to change it and once it's been corrected, try to access Yahoo again. If this resolved your problem, please use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. If this did not resolve the problem, do not rate the answer yet. Instead just reply back to me so that we can continue to troubleshoot the issue.