James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I forgot my password ***** everyone tells me it is impossible

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** everyone tells me it is impossible to get it back what do u know that they don't know
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.First of all, stay AWAY from Geek Squad....they are just BAD NEWS all around..Secondly....what is the password *****?Is it for an email login?is it for a computer windows login?What is it for?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I cannot open my email at***@******.*** I need my contacts as I am 77 years old and rely on my emails. everytime I put in my password ***** refuses it.i must of had a virus of which I have had it taken care of . I need help with my password thank u
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I gave u my money and I have not heard from u . u said this was guaranteed or my money back . lorraine