James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have tried everything to remember my password ***** I have

Customer Question

I have tried everything to remember my password ***** I have had for at least 5 years.
When I gave Yahoo my mobile phone number they put me into the e-mail without giving me a password. I should have left it on without signing out because I can't get in again.
Please get my password!
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible. I'm sorry about the issue. I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session. Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please reply at the box given know. Thank you