James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How can I retrieve my deleted emails from 5/30/2015 thanks

Customer Question

how can I retrieve my deleted emails from 5/30/2015 thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What type of email account did you have those emails stored in, such as a y ahoo.com account, hotmail.com, aol.com, etc? And also, did you use the windows live mail desktop to store and access those emails, or any other email client such as thunderbird or outlook 2010 ? And one more thing.. How long ago did you notice those emails went missing... Did you delete them back in 2015? Or, did you just delete them in the last few days?
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Hello again. I havent heard back from you since you viewed my reply on the 16th. Did you still need help with this issue? Time is of the essence when it comes to restoring deleted mail. Thank you for your response, Dustin S.