James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I found this email coming in don't understand it. ***********

Customer Question

I found this email coming in don't understand it. *********** **@******.*** then below it said X-Yahoo-Newman-Property;ymail-3 X-Ymail_OSG
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Changed or email last night and pass word think someone has our old email not sure or my husband has this email
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. It looks like you copied and pasted part of the email "header".. The header is the section that shows where the email came from, what servers it used to travel to you, etc. Do you have the full or complete email message that I could look at , so I can try and help you figure out what it is? Thank you, ***** *****