Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Update(###) ###-#### 8.1 failed to install. What action

Customer Question

Update(###) ###-####for Microsoft 8.1 failed to install. What action should I take.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Sometimes, updates can be a bit finicky when they install.. What I recommend is to manually download the update and then install it. You can get that specific update from this link Once downloaded.. Turn off your antiviruses real time protection, or disable your antivirus. And then open and run the windows update you downloaded.. It shouldnt have any issues installing this way, but if you run into any issues youre welcome to reply and I will assist you further as needed. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will not know the results until I try.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Not a problem, take your time and if you run into any issues, let me know. And if it installs and all is well, please dont forget to send a reply and let me know that everything is working. Thank you, *****
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
I just seen your request to have me connect and fix the issues for you.. On my end it said payment failure. Ive sent the request back to you.. Once the request has been clicked and accepted, I can send the connection steps so I can connect and fix the issue in person. Dustin S.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
I havent heard back from you in a few days.. Did you still need help with this issue? Thank you for your response! Dustin S.