James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I've been locked out of my yahoo account JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

I've been locked out of my yahoo account
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: I don't remember my password, when I type in the answer to my security question it tells me it's wrong
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, does your yahoo account end with exactly @yahoo.com, or do you have an @att.net or @sbc.yahoo.com or some other version of yahoo?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no just @ yahoo.com
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.
Thank you, and when you typed in your security answers, you didnt have caps lock on or off did you? Also, are you trying to reset the password ***** your computer, or from a phone or ipad?