Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux

When I set up my account, I entered my Product Code, but used

Customer Question

When I set up my account, I entered my Product Code, but used the wrong email & I can't change it. Help me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.
Hello Gary and thank you for choosing account are you referring to?Is it a piece of software that your account is associated to, that used the product code?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am Referring to my Microsoft Office account.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Ahh, okay....yeah thats going to be VERY hard to change your email for that account....not even sure if its possible..I do believe they make you enter your email TWICE when you they dont expect folks to have made ANY mistakes..You might have to call Microsoft Office Support, to get this i dont think there are ANY automated services that handle this type of request.
How many computers were you allowed to install Office will say on the MS Office paperwork.....usually its good for 3 computers.....but sometimes its only good for 1...just depends.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Looks like I will need to call the non speaking english help at Microsoft.
Sorry, but theres no automation that can help you change you initial email settings.This would make it WAY to easy to hack and change folks initila email......which is kind of used as a lock and key scenario..I just saved you hours of TRYIGN to fix KNOWING you have to call this in and explain..Please have a moment to rate my performance. Thank you!