James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Yahoo mail auto suggest fails to suggest a contact I use all

Customer Question

yahoo mail auto suggest fails to suggest a contact I use all the time. It always used to suggest it. I tried deleting and re-entering the contact, but but still not working. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that's it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: thats it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Does it suggest any other contact fine?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.