James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I use safari on a macbook and have a client who is on AOL.

Customer Question

I use safari on a macbook and have a client who is on AOL. I can send her messages but her emails to me never appear.
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thnakyou for choosign JUSTANSWER.com.Can you tell me what your Emaill domain is, and what HER email domain is.For example.....if an email address***@******.*** portion in bold is the email domain..I need yours and hers.Make sense?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my domain is @stonehaven.ca
hers is @aol.com
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
are you there???
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry for the delay.........are you able to manage your email server for @stonehaven.com?.Since the @stonehaven.com is a custom domain, meaning that its not a FREE email account......YOU should be able to manage the email server......do you have the login credentials?
your email server for @stonehaven.com might be STOPPING the emails from AOL users BEFORE it ever gets to your inbox......make sense?So you have to go in and make some changes, particularly adding an email (the aol email) to your WHITELIST.