Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

What does this mean? Is someone receiving my emails? Status:

Customer Question

What does this mean? Is someone receiving my emails?
Status: POP is enabled for all mail that has arrived since 10/29/08
Status: IMAP is enabled
Also, I found this on my account:
Forward a copy of incoming mail to***@******.*** (in use by a filter) and keep Gmail's copy in the inbox
This forwarding has been disabled, but is there a way to tell when this person started forwarding my emails to their account?
Thanks,
Shanna (*****@******.***)
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.POP and IMAP are both protocols that are used so that you can access your email from an email client, such as Outlook, Mac Mail, Outlook Express, etc. If you are not using any of those, you can disable both POP3 and IMAP. There is no way to tell when the forwarding rule was created. Just to be safe, I suggest that you change your Gmail password ***** to be safe. I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"