Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

So..after finally able to get my password (forgot it) re-entered

Customer Question

So..after finally able to get my password (forgot it) re-entered I begin to buy my "comp" Mariner tickets and get to the credit card information where it also asks for the address etc. It also asks for phone numbers. My mobile phone is my primary number, our land line our secondary. That was not what the Ticketmaster program was looking for so it asked me to enter my mobile as the secondary which I did, with my mobile still showing as the primary, because it is. I then hit the submit order button and bingo, the page disappeared and I expected to go to the next page where it would say...Paul, you are going to.....but no, nothing a blank page so long that the order time expired. I need to talk to someone, on the phone would be best. So far trying to get these tickets has taken close to three hours counting yesterday (my fault as I am not really literate with computer comings and goings as I was a CEO for quite a long time before I retired and all of this type of issues was always done for me). I am frustrated with myself because I am sure it is not this difficult and am looking for help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I know the issue you have run into Paul, and I can help you solve it. But first let me describe it. The web browser you are using has a fault, whether its internet explorer or google chrome or firefox. It probably just needs to be reset, but may need to be repaired or updated. The simplest fix for this would be to try purchasing the tickets using a different computer. Although that wont fix the issue with your current computer. Now, as far as fixing the issue. I know you have been at this for a while. If you would prefer I can connect to your computer from here and quickly fix this issue on screen in front of you. I can also make sure that the next time you order the tickets the order goes through, and I can deal with any lingering errors in your browser or computer directly if the order doesnt go through. Would you like to try a secure remote connection so I can fix the issue for you? Or, would you prefer to have me try and guide you through the needed repairs through written communication? Thank you for your response Paul, Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.