James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My phone number has changed and before I could update my account

Customer Question

My phone number has changed and before I could update my account I am being asked to verify with old number. The old number is ***** longer in service.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What specific type of account is it that you are trying to update? Is it your yahoo mail account? Also, are you still able to sign into the account with your password? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yahoo account. No. Just tell me what to dp
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
You didnt clarify if your password ***** works to allow you to sign in. Also, is your account a yahoo account, or an account, or SBCyahoo, or some other type of yahoo account? Basically, does your account end with or with something else?