Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

Day before yesterday I spoke with a support person concerning

Customer Question

Day before yesterday I spoke with a support person concerning my iPad Mini. It is locked in the iCloud log in screen and will not let me out! I have turned it off, left it overnight done everything I know to do land no luck. I visited by phone with someone named Brad who verified that I was the owner of this iPad and said he would send me a password ***** would unlock the iPad and I could change it. As of today I have not received and email with a password. Lots of emails form Apples wanting to sell me a new IPad but no help with unlocking the one I already own! HELP!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Apple ID password:- Click the following link: If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password. If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-#### I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.