Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have rogers.com email address. Can I create another email

Customer Question

I have rogers.com email address. Can I create another email address which can be manageable from the same computer?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeNot with Rogers you can, but you can create one with Gmail and add it to your computer.It is free to do and you can create an account herehttps://accounts.google.com/signupThen you can use the account by going to www.gmail.comYou can create as many of these accounts as you wish.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you