sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

Someone is contacting people using my name and picture with

Customer Question

someone is contacting people using my name and picture with a fake facebook account
how and where do I report this?
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 7 months ago.
First, you will need the link for the fake imposter account, who is pretending to be you. Then, open the fake profile page and follow the steps to report it. Please let me know, if you need any further information otherwise please remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.Go to the impostor profileClick on three dashes on the cover photo and select ReportYou will get various option from those options select This account is pretending to be me .Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the report.To get the link for imposter account, you will need help from your facebook friends. Just tell them to open the profile of the fake account (as soon as they get an friend request from that fake account) and copy the link and after send the link to you.
How will they report the fake account as " This account is pretending to be me " ? Please read the instructions from the other question once more, I have asked you to get the link of the fake account from your FB friends, when they get a friend request from that account and then, you should report that account to FB, otherwise I can directly connect with your PC and help you to solve this problem.