Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Apple assigned me with an Apple ID of***@******.***.

Customer Question

Apple assigned me with an Apple ID of***@******.***. Unfortunately I allowed a tech rep in a computer store to change my Apple ID to my email address which is***@******.***.
I need to have only one Apple ID and that should be***@******.***. How can I disable that other ID of***@******.***?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Apple website below:http://iforgot.apple.com/, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID password.; if needed, try the above steps for each of your email addresses.- If there is any issue, please let me know which email address, the @mac.com or the @taconic.net, is currently showing on your iPhone.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.