James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have a novel read to send to my editor. When I hit the attachment

Customer Question

I have a novel read to send to my editor. When I hit the attachment icon nothing happens...there is no attachment.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to send my editor the latest version of my novel.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?Thank you,JasonP.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.