flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.

My email page is in English EXCEPT right hand column

Customer Question

My email page is in English EXCEPT for the right hand column (listing inbox, spam, etc) and the small overhead menu (listing Delete, etc.) These columns are in Russian or some foreign language. How do I change it back to English?????
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jacqueline, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. How do you access your Yahoo email? Are you using the Safari web browser?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 5 months ago.
try going to this page and selecting english united states from the list under languages