James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Email not receiving words not receiving messages

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Terry, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem email account?Also, are you using Firefox to access your email?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Computer may be affected phone is affected words customer support said mozilla crashed to contact them can't find how to do that can send messages on phone words can not receive....use firefox
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back with that information.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the issues and fix them while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess