James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Every time I log in to my MacBook Pro, I get a message asking

Customer Question

Every time I log in to my MacBook Pro, I get a message asking me to enter my aol password. When I do this, it says unable to connect with username or password. My email is working although I can't access my saved mail.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Dustin tried to connect remotely, but was not able to. Apple denied the Java program he tried to use. Then, when I got into System Preferences and overrode the block, I still couldn't get Java to load. By that time, I was very tired and decided to try to get some direct help. Yesterday, I took my Mac to the Geek Squad, and a technician fixed my problem in 5 minutes and there was no charge. Sorry you couldn't help me.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
I could have helped, if given the chance. No worries. If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"