John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  Setting up and servicing Email accounts since 1994!
60674955

I DELEATED ALL E-MAILS ON MY IPAD, THINKING IT ONLY DELEATED

Customer Question

i DELEATED ALL E-MAILS ON MY IPAD, THINKING IT ONLY DELEATED THEM ON THE I-PAD. aLL E-MAILS WERE DELEATED ON MY APPLE COMPUTER ALSO
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have an iphone, ipad, apple computer. I was able to retreive 150 or so of the e-mails.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Who is your email provider? Thanks,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think that would be AOL
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** long ago did you delete the emails? John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yesterday.
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, You should next try signing into AOL from a computer. Go to http://mail.aol.com Sign in with the same ID and password ***** used on your iPad. Verify if the deleted mail is stored in the Old, Recently Deleted, or Trash. Once found, it can be moved back to the Inbox or another folder. John