James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Verizon just switched all my email accounts to AOL. Although

Customer Question

Verizon just switched all my email accounts to AOL. Although I followed the instructions to set up my AOL account, I have not been able to login to it.Do I now need to inform all of my past accounts of my new address?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Harlan, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. If your Verizon account was converted to AOL, this does not mean that your email address will change. Your email address will stay the same. It is only the email infrastructure that is using AOL. Have you tried to sign in to your account already? Please go to and then in the sign in page, in the username, enter your FULL email address and then your password. You shall be able to access your verizon account but with the look and feel of AOL.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess