James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am trying to get to my gmail account and MSN keeps popping

Customer Question

I am trying to get to my gmail account and MSN keeps popping up and telling me it is unprotected and sends me to this home page.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All I want to do is to be able to click my gmail shortcut and go straight to my gmail. I don't want the MSN/Bing stuff to interfere.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Also, I prefer to search with google and it is blocking that too
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what version of Windows you are running and the browser you are using?