James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have email account and my ex got into it on Jan 11th

Customer Question

hello I have email account and my ex got into it on Jan 11th and deleted everything what he deleted is vital to my divorce case. Please tell me we can have these recovered
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Angela, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Honestly, the probability to recover those emails is very very small especially if the deletion was done a few months ago already.Can you please tell me your email account so that I can tell you if recovery is even possible? If you are using a free AOL account, that is, using a web browser to access your emails, then the deleted emails are gone forever. If you are using other email accounts, let me check for you if they can be recovered.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess