James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have an account 31067979 but I want it Albion in

Customer Question

I have an account 31067979 but I want it for SCI Albion in Pennsylvania Im only getting county facilities when I try to email
Category: Email
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Ive seen your request for secure remote assistance, I am sending that offer to you now. Once that offer is accepted, we will go over the connection steps and I will help you set up the account correctly, on screen. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cancel this service
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
If you have been charged, the link below will help you request and process a refund. If you need further technical assistance, youre welcome to reach out. Dustin S.